Storage units provide ample extra space for item storage so you can de-clutter your home or office. You should consider getting the best self-storage unit in Tampa FL in your budget range with the following in mind:
- Great customer service is important when choosing a storage facility. You should find a company with great customer service which will be willing to help you in case of problems with the storage unit. A friendly manager who can welcome customers and answer questions efficiently is a good sign of great customer services. Failing to give straight answers or lack of organization in the office is something to worry about.
- You should find a storage unit located next to major road or highway not too far from your home or office. This will ensure easy access when moving items in and out of the storage unit. Great location is also tied in with security, discussed in the next step. It should be located in a secure neighborhood.
- Security is crucial when choosing storage units. Good security lighting, surveillance systems, controlled perimeter access and security guards are just some of the security features you should be looking for when choosing a self-storage unit. This will ensure the safety of your prized possessions and important documents while in storage.
- The state of the storage facility should be squeaky clean. Do a site visit before you sign any contracts or leases. Keep a keen eye out for any red flags such as dirty floors, bathrooms and dusty offices. Clean offices and clean environment shows that the facility is well maintained and that your belongings will be cared for in the same way.
- There should be no sign of any critters such as roaches, moths, ants, mites or small rodents that can ruin stuff in storage. The rats can urinate and defecate in the storage units, chew up wood whole the moths ruin rigs and textiles. The self-storage facility should have regular pest control visits just to make sure there are no critters moving around damaging property.
- The Tampa self-storage facility should have a variety of choices for storage spaces to fit different storage needs. If you only need to store away a few boxes of documents from the office, you should have the option of taking a smaller storage unit instead of paying for a huge space that you barely use. Find a good fit in Tampa FL by asking for the different dimensions of each storage units and the kind of items they normally fit such as furniture, boxes and so on.
Have questions? Feel free to call or come by and find out more about all the self-storage services and options available at our convenient Tampa FL location on Causeway Blvd.